Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Stepping out on Faith


I found this and thought it would be perfect to put my extra copy of Wyatt's birth certificate in when I get it. And you better believe I'll be getting an extra copy... or two, or three. One will hang on my wall, and the other will go next to Wyatt's urn in this beautiful birth certificate holder. Isn't it great that I found one with stars on it? If you missed the post my husband wrote about Lessons from Shooting Stars, click here and I think you'll agree.

Well, I may be getting ahead of the game... But I ordered it today. It will sit next to Wyatt's urn as a gentle reminder to keep fighting for Wyatt's life to be recognized. And one day, I have faith a birth certificate will sit in it's empty cavity. I've stepped out on faith here, and I know God will bless our cause and carry me to the end of this journey.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's beautiful and perfect with the star. I love shooting stars.

Lighthouse Photography said...

I am praying that it will be filled very soon. I pray everyday for TN to change the wording.

Holly said...

I love the birth certificate holder and I love that it has stars on it. I have faith God will provide!!

Amanda said...

It's a beautiful birth certificate holder and I have faith that you will have one to put in there.

Franchesca said...

This is so perfect! Still praying for yours and Wyatt's cause! Love to the sky!

XX

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birth certificate holder! I love the stars! I am still praying and have faith God will see you through this.

Caroline said...

I love it so beautiful & praying things all work out for you soon. {{HUGS}}
Caroline

Traci Michele said...

That is so beautiful and perfect! Love ya!

Traci

Kristy said...

Its beautiful, and i'm so happy that you ordered it. Your strength in this fight is incredible and I hope more then anything that it happens. You deserve this, Wyatt deserves this.

*hugs*

Mary said...

The birth ceritificate holder is perfect. I know you will one day have that cerificate to place in there.