Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Created a Cause on Facebook

I have created a cause on my facebook profile for all who would like to join! I'm hoping this will help with more signatures. My facebook badge is on my left sidebar for those of you who are wondering... I'm extremely optimistic :)

The name of the cause is "Fight for Wyatt" (I know, how original!).

To all who have written posts on your blog in support of Wyatt, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am close to 400 signatures (((Applauding loudly))) and it's all thanks to you!

I'll keep you updated.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Holly said...

Hooray!!!

Franchesca said...

Being optimistic with you!

Mary said...

Added you as a friend so that I can try to get you more signatures.

Laura said...

I am on facebook and will look for your page right now! I will also share it with my support groups page as well as the CLIMB page and hope to get your more signatures!!!
Hugs-
Laura

Laura said...

Found your group on FB- joined it and invited all my baby loss mama friends- and then posted a link to my wall in hopes that others will join too! Best of luck to you!!!
Praying Wyatt's life will make a huge difference for future mothers and families facing the same thing!

Hugs-
Laura

Shayla said...

I have signed your peition!

My friends had a son named wyatt. He passed two days before his birth (stangled in umbilical cord). There was a woman who took pictures of Wyatt and his family, and because of her huge heartthrough her personal turmoil the story of my friend's son Wyatt won them a new house from Extreme Home Makeover.

I find it so crazy that your son's name is Wyatt as well!!!

Your family is beautiful, and I pray that it will continue to bloom and grow through time.

You are so lucky to have such a miraculous gift waiting for you in heaven :)