Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cruise Anyone?

Just an idea I've been tossing around for a while now...

Just putting out some feelers...

But I have to know...

Who would be interested in taking a cruise and blocking off a part of the ship for a 3-5 day cruise this summer?

I'm talking SERIOUSLY interested.

Meeting up with everyone was so wonderful on Saturday, I'm ready to meet ALL OF YOU!
Maybe if we had this long to plan something out and save up some money, we could have a huge turn out.

My next question is:

Would you just want it to be just us girls? Us girls with hubby's? Or families? I personally have never been on a cruise before and would love to include my husband. After all, he lost a son too...

Let me know what you guys think! I can't imagine how great it would be for tons of us to get together and be able to talk about our babies for days while we relax and make new friends!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Holly said...

I'm very interested in it but I don't know if I'd be able to do it this next summer. Next winter I prolly could! Going on a cruise somewhere warm would be a nice getaway when it's cold. :)

I know my hubby would want to come too and there's no way I'm leaving Kyndra behind.

Franchesca said...

Oh, Danielle, I would LOVE to go! I will be thinking about it and praying that it can work out on our end. I would love to include my hubby too, he is my best friend in the whole world and strong tower through losing Jenna.

*HUGS*

Trisha Larson said...

That is such a neat idea. I would love to be a part of it...BUT...it would depend on cost. And, my husband and I have a policy that we only vacation together. Since we're coming from CA and would likely bring our 4 kids it's probably out of our budget. But you never know. If we were meant to be together, somehow we will find a way.

So...I guess, I am a wishfull YES but a realistic MAYBE.

Trisha

Anonymous said...

I would love a cruise. Hopefully I can pull some money together to be able to go. I would def. bring hubby and probably Jacob too ...