Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can I have the Drum Roll Please?

Thanks to all who participated in Wednesdays for Wyatt this week.

Once again I had my husband randomly select a number. He just so happened to pick #9...

Congratulations to Mary (Aimee's Mommy) on winning this week! Please get me you address so I can mail out your goodies.

And don't fret if you didn't win this week, next Wednesday will be here again before you know it!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Congrats to Mary !!!
Caroline

Holly said...

Congrats Mary! Your a winning fiend! ;)

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Congrats!

But I believe none of us do this to win ;-)

Kristy said...

Awe, crap. I didn't make it back online yesterday to post this on my blog. SOOOO sorry Danielle. Next week, I promise. *hugs*

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations to Mary. I plan on joining in next week.