Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Update on Danielle and baby Seth!!

Hey there everyone! It's Celia again! I wanted to wait to make sure that things were progressing before updating......

Anyway, Danielle awoke this morning with contractions that were the REAL DEAL!! So to the hospital she headed where she has been all day. This is the real thing! Baby Seth should be here sometime this evening or tomorrow at the very latest. Things have been going well too!

In the beginning, Seth's heartrate was not responding well to the contractions but it seems to have stabilized now and her contractions were 2-3 minutes apart as of about 3:15 pm today.

Please, please be sure to keep them in your prayers as they work to bring baby Seth into the world!

I will be sure to update again on Seth's arrival when he finally comes!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooowhooo!! Sending all my love and prayers.

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Excellent news! Sending my love and thoughts their way!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Praying!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying my little heart out! Thank you for the update and I can't wait to meet him. ((HUGS)) to Danielle.

Cori said...

yay! I have been looking and looking for an update all day! So glad to hear that things are progressing nicely and can't wait to "meet" baby Seth!

Praying :)

Lea said...

Yay! Looking forward to another update