Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Amnio is done.....now waiting on results

Hello all! It's Celia! I just wanted to update you all so that you could continue to be in prayer for Danielle.

She just called. The amnio went well other than it has caused some cramping. They are now at the hospital to be monitored and to await the results from the amnio. If they show Seth's lungs are mature, then Seth will definitely be born today! If he is not quite ready, then the amnio should at least give the doctor an indication of how much longer it might be and can then set a date for them to head back to the hospital to have him.

So please, please continue to pray for this beautiful family as they possibly prepare to meet baby Seth today!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Cori said...

Thanks for updating us :) I will keep praying for Sweet Danielle and baby Seth!

Elizabeth said...

Keeping them in my prayers. God is in control. *hugs*

Franchesca said...

Thank you for the update!!! Definitely praying :)

Unknown said...

Continuing to pray for a safe delivery of a healthy baby!

brigette said...

praying praying praying and keeping my fingers crossed!!

belle said...

praying, praying, praying!!!!!!!!

thankyou for the update. please keep them coming.

(((hugs)))

trennia said...

praying...

Ann said...

praying for them all! please keep us updated...

Anonymous said...

My prayer are with Danielle and Seth. I will be sitting on the edge og my chair. (((hugs)))