Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Monday, June 28, 2010

2 Week Portraits

I took some pictures today of the children much to their dismay. Don't they look thrilled? Haha.

You can't really tell in the pictures (thank you photoshop) but it was a H-O-T and pretty gloomy looking day. Nothing was going to stop me however from getting at least a few pictures of Seth on the 2 week anniversary of his birth! (Yes, I plan on doing his portraits weekly for at least the first 6 weeks)

Seriously though, here are just a couple of my favorite from today that I've gotten around to editing. The last one is my favorite because I feel like it captures how love can bind a family together even when there is one physically absent. I love how it very clearly includes Wyatt with his siblings.


Photobucket

13 comments:

BJ_Mama said...

awww.....the LAST ONE is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. It's a Framer FOR SURE! Great job mommy! And God's richest blessings on your family! :)

Anonymous said...

cute :)
been meaning to ask- what happened to Miss Ansley's hand/wrist?

Sarita Boyette said...

Fantastic photos! The last one is my favorite, with all your babies together!

Caroline said...

I just love these pics , soooooo Beautiful !!

Caroline

belle said...

so cute!!!! yea!

With Out My Punkin said...

Beautiful!

Pam said...

Cute pics :)

I'd be really cool if you could photoshop that elephant cloud you took previously, into that last picture.

Stephanie said...

So stinkin' cute!

Holly said...

I think it's good to take lots of pics!! Great job!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Danielle, they are perfect. I love them.

Jus and Kat said...

Great pictures! I love the last one too, what PS effect did you use on that (was it pre-built or did you do it yourself)? Stunning!

Kat @ In Dylan's Memory

Tonya said...

Nice pictures! I really like the last one. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww...the last one is my favorite