Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Monday, November 16, 2009

A Special Thanks

I have just been a terrible person. I have received some beautiful gifts from people and it's taken me forever to actually sit dow, write a post, and thank everyone... I swear there just haven't been enough hours in the day!

Getting Eli potty trained wouldn't have anything to do with my lack of time to blog...
Nor would my insane schedule with recent photo shoots...
Or even the Marine Corps. Ball...
Or Birthday parties...
Or "Spring" Cleaning...

Anyways, I'm here now. I will apologize ahead of time for the length of this post. I have quite a few things to write about :)

First of all, I want to thank Holly for the beautiful fall picture I received in my inbox last week. I LOVE seeing Wyatt's name written in the world. It makes me feel like a part of him is still here.


Also, thanks to Rikki for taking the time to write Wyatt's name while on a walk in the fernery. I thought it was sweet that she said she felt like it was the perfect place to take a picture of Wyatt's name because the fernery was dedicated to all good moms. Thanks you so much for thinking about Wyatt.



I also received a picture from Jennifer ages ago and just never posted about it. Sorry Jennifer! I would have never thought to do this, but she wrote Wyatt's name in flour. It looked really neat with the dark background for contrast.

I will cherish each of these pictures for the rest of my life. It means so much to have someone think about Wyatt without me having to bring him up. It truly means the world to me!

And you know what? I have a couple of sneaky Wednesdays for Wyatt winners! Apparently Jennifer from The Blue Sparrow, and April from Our Broken Hearts got my address from the packages I sent them... Anyways, I was completely surprised when I received these beautiful gifts in the mail.

From Jennifer I received this gorgeous frame with a "W" etched in the glass, as well as a picture frame I will use to put a black and white picture of Wyatt in:


And from April I got this hand painted Christmas ornament of Wyatt for my Christmas tree this year:

I wasn't wanting to put up a tree this year, but I have to now because I can't wait to see these ornaments adorn our tree this Christmas season! Thanks girls...

From Celia I received this sweet reunion heart with a very touching poem. We talk quite frequently but she sealed her lips that she was sending this to me and I was pleasantly surprised when Joseph brought the mail in. Here is a picture of the stone and the poem that follows (sorry I couldn't get the heart picture any larger):

Since Heaven has become your home
I sometimes feel I'm so alone;
and though we now are far apart
you hold a big piece of my heart

I never knew how much I'd grieve
when it was time for you to leave,
or just how much my heart would ache
from that one fragment you would take

God lets this tender hole remain
reminding me we'll meet again,
and one day all the pain will cease
when He restores this missing piece.

He'll turn to joy my every tear
with thoughts of you I hold so dear,
and they'll become my special way
to treasure our Reunion Day.

Last, but not least, I ordered a couple of custom statues from The Midnight Orange and I just received them today. They scream Wyatt to me and I am beyond happy with the way they turned out.

The elephant with the "Angel Wyatt" riding it, I had made for myself...


And the star statue I had done for Joseph as a gift from Wyatt for Christmas. I just know he will love it because stars hold special meaning to him.

Thank you again to all who thought of Wyatt! And thank you to everyone who offer prayers for our family... we can feel our family being lifted in love and prayers every single day.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What beautiful thoughtful gifts you have received. The poem is wonderful. I do love the items you are making, you have a talent for molding them.

Franchesca said...

Wow, these are such beautiful beautiful gifts!!! It is so special when other people think of our angels.

xx

Tiffany said...

Wow! You are truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. I love that they take the time to remember Wyatt on their everyday outings and send you photos of his name. How beautiful. The poem from Celia is amazing. Did she write it? Simply touching, so true.

Caroline said...

Such beautiful gifts and so nice so many thoughtful people out there.
{{HUGS}} and Prayers
Caroline

Unknown said...

I'm totally stealing your idea, and having an ortament made for Joseph just like the star one. it is beautfiul, and I do beleive my hubby would love a gift under the tree from our precious son.

Beautiful pictures of Wyatt's name, he is thought of everyday. All the time.

<3Ali

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Very beautiful gifts!!!! I love all of them!

Holly said...

Such awesome gifts!!! Your statues from The Midnight Orange are so awesome!! I love what she did!!!!

Kristy said...

Beautiful, every one of them. Its so amazing that so many people keep Wyatt in their thoughts. You are blessed. *hugs*

Kristy said...

Oh, I e-mailed you last week. I have a feeling you aren't getting my e-mails, as I haven't heard back from you for any of the ones I've sent. Maybe check your junk mail? :)

Rikki said...

I just wanted to say how similar some things are with us. We both have Eli's. Wyatt's special animal is an elephant and so is my Eli's and i have always had a thing about stars. I love them and even more so since my boys passed. I dont really believe in heaven but i always say that my boys are in the stars.
I have just found out that my sister got me a voucher for the midnight orange and i am so excited to design something. from what i have seen she does an amazing job.
xxx