Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Officially Official

Today, I saw my new doctor. It's official. I've had a doctor say I'm pregnant with a viable pregnancy! (Can we do a happy dance please?)


And yes, I will be going to a new doctor... Delivering at a new hospital... you get the picture. Everything will just be DIFFERENT!

Not only did I see my new doctor today, but I also got to see my baby!

And not only did I see my baby, but I also saw it's new heart beating...

I was told that everything looked B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! My uterus was nice and round this time as opposed to the eggplant shape it resembled when I had my first ultrasound with Wyatt, so I was happy as a clown to see how "normal" everything looks so far.

I also found out that I am exactly 7 weeks pregnant today. My due date is officially July 7th. It's kind of bittersweet to think that this entire pregnancy will only be 11 days ahead of where I was this time last year when I was pregnant with Wyatt. My due date with him was July 18th... I can image it will be weird after I hit the 33week and 2 day mark I never made it past with Wyatt.

This won't be a long post, I just wanted to document how perfectly normal everything is looking so far. More will come soon. For now, I am going to run with the idea that this just may turn out to be a healthy pregnancy... I'm holding my breath!


2 comments:

Franchesca Cox said...

Oh, don't you love that word BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't believe it when they said that for this baby. So sooo happy that things are going beautifully.

Betty said...

congrats