Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Doors flying open

Guess what happened yesterday?

I opened a message in my inbox titled " Regarding your fight for Wyatt", from a woman I'd never heard from before. The message I contained read as follows:

"My name is B.W. and I live in SE Tennessee. I saw your plight through a message board called Hannah's Prayer. I have a very dear friend in the TN House. I fowarded your story to him. His name is Richard Floyd. I've copied his note back to me below. Please contact him. I know he would be willing to do whatever he can to help y'all out. He is a wonderful Christian man. My heart goes out to your family as you grieve the loss of your little one. Sincerely in Christ, B.W."

Apparently, someone, somewhere was talking about my sweet Wyatt and it happened to catch this woman's eyes!

And to make matters even more wonderful, Representative Floyd e-mailed B back and she forwarded his message to me which read:

"I would be pleased and honored to do anything I could to assist these dear people.They can contact me 24/7 at :

(I took the numbers out because I believe they are his personal numbers and I would want permission before posting) I know both Richard (Representative Montgomery) and Doug (Senator Overbey) very well and certainly be honored to join them in sponsoring a bill to effect the desired change. Blessings Richard Philippians4:13"

Can you believe it! Keep doing your work Lord!

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when I called one of the numbers given to me and immediately got Representative Floyd personally! We talked for a while, I got to tell him all about Wyatt, and he will be rallying support for me to get this legislation changed! He said he has A LOT of friends whom he KNOWS will support the change. Session officially starts back on January 12th... I can't wait!

It's official... Wyatt has a State Representative rallying for him! (I am doing the biggest happy dance you could imagine... Will you join me in celebrating?!)


Photobucket

28 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

YAY!!! I am so excited that the lord is moving on behalf of Wyatt! This is great news! *HUGS*

Rikki said...

Wow that is so amazing. I am so happy that something is finally happening. There are some amazing people out there and you are so lucky to ba able to have found some of them. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
xxx

Christina said...

Amazing!!!

Beth said...

Oh Danielle that is awesome news! God IS good :)

Mary said...

Doing the Snoopy dance.

Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled!!! Doing the happy dance for you hon xxx

KK said...

Praise the Lord!

My Very Own Angel said...

This is WONDERFUL WONDERFUL news. You my dear and Wyatt will never be forgotten and you will help soo many families who are treated unfair in this situation.

I'm doing a happy dance with you.

My Very Own Angel said...

This is WONDERFUL WONDERFUL news. You my dear and Wyatt will never be forgotten and you will help soo many families who are treated unfair in this situation.

I'm doing a happy dance with you.

Traci Michele said...

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!

Can't wait to meet you. I will text/call you so we can figure out a time for Friday morning.

Traci

Karen said...

Celebrating with you, Danielle! I'm so glad you've gotten the ear of a state rep. That is *huge* and so obviously Providence. xo

Jayme said...

Amazing news!!!!

Tiffany said...

That is AWESOME news!!!!! I am so happy for you! Spreading the word is working and I'm bursting with joy for you!

Tina said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! That is amazing! You must feel so proud, I know i am proud of you!!! xx

Franchesca said...

Awesome, awesome news!!! God is so good!

=)

Caroline said...

I'm sooooo happy. I'm crying happy tears. God is great and God is good. Happy, Awesome and so Wonderful !!!!
Prayers and {{HUGS}}
Caroline

April said...

I am actually crying tears of joy for you right now. I am so happy for you and that Wyatt's life is touching so many people... You are truly an inspiration.

Unknown said...

"Wyatt has a State Representative rallying for him! "


That is so so so amazing; the power of words and god are at work here. Congratulations, you should totally have a celebration, this is a HUGE step!!!

YAY! I cannot beleive how excited that I am, you have got to be off the wall!!!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

Ann said...

That is GREAT news!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This is beautiful news. I have goosebumps and tears. Hooray!

Kristy said...

Wow, amazing and so exciting. Not only for dear Wyatt but for any other baby born like him. You should be so proud of your efforts no matter what the outcome happens to be. *hugs*

Trisha Larson said...

I'm doing the happy dance in California. Yea!!! I LOVE to hear good news.

Hugs,
Trisha

MommyIvy said...

That is great!

Christmas with Kasey said...

Yeah!!! Wyatt is doing the happy dace with you! I am so happy that things are going in the right direction!

crystal theresa said...

God is glorious!

Holly said...

Danielle, this is AWESOME! I am sending up praises to God and praying that He continues to work! I'm joining in on the happy dance!

Kati Aileen said...

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you and for Wyatt. I knew that you could get this done. You are so strong. The Lord does amazing things.

Happy Dance, Happy Dance.