Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request


If you have not had the privilege of meeting Stellan click here. Stellan was supposed to die before or shortly after birth, but when he was born, he was completely healed! A couple months later, he started going into SVT. This poor little guy is fighting for his life right now, and desperately needs your prayers. My heart is hurting for Stellan and his family right now. Sorry this post is so short and jumbled up, but I feel like I need to go get on my knees! Please, If you are reading this, do the same!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Holly said...

I'm praying! There is a hop going around to link up and support Stellan.

Go here to get the code

http://theblogfrog.com/psearch/ViewThread.aspx?threadID=1418&blogID=104191