Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Amazing Fact

Just wanted to share an interesting fact with you that I stumbled across on Tina's blog...


Did you know that EVERY time a woman carries a baby, her child leaves their DNA in her? So,... if enough of my blood were taken, traces of Ansley, Eli, and Wyatt's DNA would be found in my blood. How amazing is that?!

You have no idea how comforting it is to know that I physically carry around a piece of my children with me everywhere I go... They are more a part of me than I even realized!

Hope this little fact may be helpful to a mother who can't hold her child the way she was meant to... It really brought a much needed smile to my face!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that, it's a lovely thought that I still carry a little bit of ^Alex^, he went to Heaven 2nd April 2009, 15 minutes after he was born. Thanks Natalie (ABFA mum)

Holly said...

I saw that and I thought that that fact was really neat.

Amy said...

I love that fact. I also really like your new layout. It looks so good. Great job!
Amy

Traci Michele said...

DANIELLE! I feel like we would be best friends if we lived near one another.

I love you blog!

You have a beautiful family!

I love your passion for God!

Thank you for sharing your story- especially about your precious Wyatt!!

Come read my story about my son Carson James. He was diagnosed with a cystic hygroma at 10 weeks growing in my womb.

May God bless you richly as you seek to serve HIM every day!

Love your sister in Christ,
Traci