Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Unbroken Heart


I think you would all agree that this necklace is beautiful, even before you know what this necklace is supposed to represent...

"There is an old proverb that states it is only after a heart has been broken and healed, is it truly strong, compassionate, and wise. Healing a broken heart may be difficult, uncomfortable, and seem an insurmountable task... but when you embrace the process, you will see the beauty of your unbroken heart."

I had the privilege today, of talking with Ms. Catherine Bonner, the founder of the Unbrokenheart. Let me be the first to tell you, that she is one of the most caring, compassionate, and convicted woman I have met in a long time. Her concept behind this necklace is meant to symbolize that on the other side of pain you will find strength... On the other side of fear, you will find love...

What a beautiful concept.

I fell in love with this necklace and wanted to share it with all of you wonderful ladies who frequent my blog. Maybe the purchase of this necklace would be a much needed step towards your own personal healing? You can actually purchase it unmended, and when you feel you are ready, mend it yourself... The strand of gold is sent with the unmended heart so that you can piece your heart back together when you're ready.

Just thought I would share!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful necklace and meaning. Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you dear friend. You are your family are in my prayers often.
Amy

Ann said...

what an awesome concept...I love that you can mend it when you feel that you are ready. thanks for sharing.

Holly said...

The necklace is beautiful and definitely unique. I like how it symbolizes your broken heart and you can wear the necklace like that for however long you want and then when you feel ready you can mend it with the gold. I love the one with all the diamonds on the site but that one is a tad bit out of my price range. lol

I think that old proverb sure does have a lot of truth to it.