Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Friday, July 10, 2009

God's Little Angel

I came across a beautiful website earlier today and wanted to share it with everyone. God has given Sue from Heaven's Roll Call a tremendous talent. She writes beautiful poems to help those of us who are grieving, and couples this with breathtaking art. I happened across this poem today, and asked Sue for permission to post on my blog. When I read this poem, it almost felt as if it were written for my son. I was in tears before I was even halfway finished. If you want to walk away blessed, stop by her website and read some of her poems... just don't forget a box of tissues!


1 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you for sharing that! It brought tears to my eyes. I thank God VERY much for bringing me Carleigh!!