Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I May Need Rehab

Just to document my spiral into the land of Orange (Orange juice, that is), I felt the compulsion to take a picture of the contents of my trashcan.


Yes, the trash bag is bursting at the seams with orange juice containers!

I've been trying to convince myself that I didn't have a problem...

It's okay to indulge because it's healthy, right?

My husband is even supporting my habit by bringing me home these wonderful little bottles of this decadent orange juice that I would swear was the sweet nectar God himself must drink!

This has been what I have consumed in the last 3-4 days (not to mention the cuties I eat throughout the day)...


Alas, I came to the realization today that if I don't start monitoring my intake of the stuff, Seth might just possibly come out orange and smelling like citrus!

But oh! Orange juice... Especially Tropicana... I can't wait until our next meeting!

Hey, I could have weirder cravings!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just LOVE those cravings! =)

Mine was peanut brittle the first time around...I ate so much I thought my teeth might fall out...HA!

The second time around, it was Reese's Cups and Welch's grape juice...who knows why THAT combination!

The third time around I craved EVERYTHING! I was just starving and too tired to care what I got to eat! =)

Mary said...

I used to crave the McDonald's hash brown and orange juice. And it was such a treat that they are two for a dollar.

Elizabeth said...

Hahaha....That is so great! At least it's a healthy craving. You are definately getting plenty of vitamin C. Have your husband also get you th orange juice with added calcium to build strong baby bones. ;)

Caroline said...

Hey at least it's good for you. I love Orange Juice but not like that , LOL. Take care and bring on the OJ. At least you know Seth will always drink it. My Mom ate a lot of pizza when she carried my little sister and she can eat it everyday.
{{HUGS}}
Caroline

My Very Own Angel said...

As soon as I saw this I laughed so hard. Very funny, but at least it's orange juice unlike me and my hidden snikers...lol. I'm like a mom that boozes all the time. lol hidding my loot.

House of Collinsworth said...

I drank OJ all during my pregnancy too. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Have you tried Simply Orange? It's my absolute favorite!!!

The Blue Sparrow said...

LOL too funny, all I ever craved with Bryston was freash fruit. All I ate was canteloup, watermelon, pinapple and applesause 24/7! I kept telling myself it was healthy so I could gorge on as much as I wanted! I say go for it!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Hello folic acid :)

Holly said...

I love the smell of citrus!! Mmmmmm