Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Jenna!

Today, my family is remembering the life of sweet Jenna. She is the firstborn child and only daughter to Franchesca Cox from Handprints From Heaven. She should have become a big sister officially yesterday evening to her baby brother Joseph. Please be in prayers for Franchesca and her family (especially baby Joseph who was being taken by c-section a month early).

Jenna, I know your mommy loves and misses you dearly. You have touched my heart through your mother's sweet spirit and I hope you have a wonderful first birthday in heaven.

I sent you some balloons to heaven, did you catch them?











I even lit a candle for you because, let's face it, it's not a birthday unless a candle is lit!




Photobucket

10 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sweet of you to do that. I am keeping them in my prayers.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!!

Lea said...

beautiful... thinking of precious Jenna, Joseph and their mommy too.

Lisette said...

Oh my goodness, I love the photos. You are so sweet. What a lovely way to remember Jenna.

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Jenna ! Praying for all of them so much.
Caroline

brigette said...

How sweet of you!! So special to remember others angels!! Praying for their family!

With Out My Punkin said...

Very sweet of you to think of them!

Ashley D said...

Awwww, I love when others think of others in our spots. Love this post!

Leanne said...

That was so sweet of you to do that for Jenna! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jenna!
Danielle, that was so sweet of you to do. My thoughts and prayers are with Franchesca and her family.