Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy First Birthday Noah!


I whispered into God's ear for Wyatt to make your day super special today Noah. I know you two must play together, and I hope your birthday was better than I can even imagine.

I sent you some balloons to help with the decorations... and since I couldn't give you a real birthday cake, I sent one as a balloon. I hope you like it.




Noah, you are missed beyond words and loved beyond the hearts capacity. I've spent this last year getting to know you through your mother... and what a blessing it has been! You are a very special little boy and you are so incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful family to belong to. But you already knew that, didn't you? I'm sure you smile every time you look down and see how much each of your brothers, your sister, and your mommy and daddy love you and continue to remember you as a dearly missed and incredibly loved part of your family.

Celia, I hope this day was peaceful for you. Can I just say that when I released Noah's balloons they went STRAIGHT UP! That doesn't sound familiar to you at all, does it? He he.

Anyways, here are the pictures I took of Noah's special ballon release. Happy Birthday little man!






Photobucket

10 comments:

Caroline said...

So sweet of you to do this and Happy Birthday to Noah !!
Caroline

Cori said...

Danielle, you have a heart of gold. I love that you remember other mom's who have lost babies and their babies' birthdays. You are so sweet. Love your blog.

Can't wait to "meet" baby Seth!

Celia said...

Thank you so much girl!! I love you!! And yes....I definitely remember another time some balloons shot straight up!

Lisette said...

So nice, beautiful pictures.

Mary said...

Birthday wishes abound to Noah. ((hugs))

Mary said...

Birthday wishes abound to Noah. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!!

Kristy said...

So sweet of you to do Danielle. Happy 1st birthday, sweet Noah.

Holly said...

That was so great of you to release balloons for Noah! I wish I could've too!

Leanne said...

I love that you do this. How special for Noah's family to know that he has not been forgotten.