Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Look What I Made!

I know the popular term to use for our babies in heaven is to refer to them as our "angel babies". I've said before that I do not personally believe Wyatt is an angel in heaven. I've referred to him endearingly as my angel, but do I believe he is in heaven with a shiny halo over his head as he flies around with a spunky pair of white wings? No. Not at all. I think he is simply my baby and he just happens to be in heaven being looked over by God, his angels, and family members who have gone on to their eternal home.

With that being said, I couldn't find the perfect onesie for Seth to wear after he was born that would include Wyatt as an older sibling. I searched high and low for something that said "My Big Brother" and found nothing that seemed right for me... for our family...

So, I took matters into my own hands and designed my own image in Photoshop that I mirrored so it could serve as an iron on transfer. After two failed attempts to master the art of actually getting my image on the onesie, I finally got it right! I love it, and think it will be the perfect first outfit to put Seth in when he is born. What do you think?


If you can't read it well in the picture, it says "My big brother sends all of his love from heaven". And I think on the day little man makes his entrance into the world and officially into our family, Wyatt really will be sending his love. I often wonder if Wyatt had anything to do with God blessing us with Seth so quickly after his death because he saw how sad we were that he was gone. I guess we'll never know this side of heaven, but it's nice to think that's the case at any rate.

And for those of you who like the onesie and are carrying a rainbow baby of your own or have had your rainbow baby already and would like to get a copy of the image so you can do your own iron on transfer, don't fret. I plan on posting the original image already mirrored on here so all you have to do is print it out on transfer paper and Iron it onto whatever surface you want. I'm working on a big sister design as well, and as soon as I have both done I'll post the images for you to grab!

In the meantime, I hope God keeps you well.

Photobucket

26 comments:

Caroline said...

I love it so Awesome !!!!

Caroline

The Suburban Princess said...

That onesie is adorable. How sweet!

BJ_Mama said...

WOW, Danielle! That is beautiful! GREAT JOB! Seth will be so proud when he wears it, I'm sure!

Unknown said...

Danielle, it is wonderful!!! Thank you for working on a big sister one too!!!

Kristin said...

That is absolutely beautiful!!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

What a beautiful idea! Good job!

Ann said...

that is so good! I love it...it's perfect. I'm betting Wyatt and Seth both will love it.

Elizabeth said...

Love it! There is a website that allows you to design your own things that I really like. Plus you can find all sorts of sayings and what not on the clothes and other items they sell. www.cafepress.com

Kristy said...

Amazing!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is perfect. You did a wonderful job.

belle said...

absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

The Blue Sparrow said...

Danielle, that is awesome, I love it! I bet you could even sell those onsies for an additional option to the Little Brother/Sister of an Angel onsies. I dont believe that either, but I too still refer to Bryston as an angel more like a term of enderment of sorts.

Leanne said...

It is absolutely adorable! You did a great job on it. I love the fonts and colors.

sfretwell said...

That is the CUTEST thing ever!!

Holly said...

I think you did great! It's so cute!!

I'm with you, I don't believe Carleigh is an angel in Heaven (b/c I don't believe humans can become angels) but I do use the angel as an endearing term.

Cristin said...

i love love love it. i would totally grab it and make one for my son to wear, except he is a big brother to a baby brother in heaven. so if you ever get the chance and make one for a big brother to wear.......i'm in. nicely nicely done. perhaps you have found a new niche???

Sarita Boyette said...

Absolutely adorable! I believe the same as you do, although I do refer to Meredith as a little angel sometimes. Like you, it is a term of endearment. You are so sweet to share your patterns with others!

Lisette said...

I love it!!!! It is perfect, what a great job. Seth is going to be so proud to wear it.

With Out My Punkin said...

love it, can't wait till you post it so I can print it out! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it.

I'm goimg to check out that cafepress website someone commented on.

Cecilia said...

You did a great job!

Mary said...

That onesie is perfect. I went to cafe.press to design a onesie for my friend's shower who is having her rainbow. I just couldn't think of the right words to use. Can you do for multiples? I have a friend who lost twin boys.

Karen said...

Beautiful, Danielle!

Traci Michele said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!

Holly said...

Just wanted to wish Wyatt a happy birthday!!! ♥

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Happy Heavenly Birthday to your sweet Wyatt! And...I love the onesie. Perfect!!