Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Unexpected Reassurance

I can't believe I haven't posted this sooner. I kind of forgot to post when I moved the picture I wanted to share from my desktop to another folder... I was cleaning up some of my files earlier today and stumbled across the picture again so I wanted to post before I forgot again.

Back when I was 15 weeks pregnant I was searching through google search engine under images for 15 week fetus pictures because I wanted to do a post on my "secret (at the time) blog". I was going to go into how amazing it was that a baby can go from the size of a poppy seed to what actually looked like a baby in just 15 short weeks. It absolutely fascinates me!

While I was searching through the images, I came across this great one of a 15 week fetus.

And right next to it was this picture...

Talk about my jaw dropping to the floor! I had goosebumps! An elephant fetus! If that's not God I don't know what is (for those of you who may be new, elephants hold a very special meaning to me since Wyatt passed away). What are the chances of those two pictures being next to one another? And even more, for them to be on the first link I click on to open?

Thank you Lord for letting me know that you haven't forgotten about me. Thank you for the gentle reminder that you are in control and that Wyatt hasn't been forgotten about. Thank you for letting me know that Seth is in your capable hands and for giving me this unexpected but appreciated reassurance as I carry Seth with hopes of a happy outcome so soon after surrendering Wyatt to you.

Let me just say this again... God is amazing. There are miracles everywhere you look if you take the time to really see.

Photobucket

10 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

I love this! What a great sign from above! *HUGS*

Elizabeth said...

Wow! That's so amazing. *hugs*

Caroline said...

How Awesome & God is sooooooo GOOD. {{HUGS}}
Caroline

Tiffany said...

How amazing how God spoke to you. Awesome! Always praying.

Charlotte Ann said...

God is SO Good! What an amazing reassurance! Loved it!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so awesome and yes that is GOD! That is how God shows me his presence each day.

Anonymous said...

amen....beautiful post

Holly said...

Danielle, that is simply amazing! The chances of that happening aren't big so God was in the details!

Mary said...

That is so adorable. How amazing that wasy to have that. God has his ways of letting us know he is there even in the smallest ways.

Traci Michele said...

That's so cool DANIELLE!!!

Hugs,
Traci