Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Joyful Heart

I just wanted to share a cute picture with you today...

Joseph has been gone since Wednesday with the Marine Corps, but he returned home today to a very delighted family. We all missed him so incredibly much. The kids spent the entire morning and afternoon looking out the window for their daddy's white truck to pull up in the driveway!

Anyways...

I was able to snap this picture earlier as Joseph took Ansley for a walk out to the mailbox (Eli was asleep so he missed out) and it just melts my heart. This picture makes my heart joyful. Truly joyful... which is a big deal these days! I love how a single picture can speak more for itself than words ever could. I am so thankful for my husband. I love how he loves me, but it absolutely melts my heart how well he loves our children. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my kids. In the midst of heartache, fear, healing, and so much more... I know I am blessed beyond all measure.



Photobucket


9 comments:

Caroline said...

That is a cute picture and just today I was going through some old pictures and I found one of my Dad and my brother when we were just young. It made me smile and how much I miss him today and everyday. It's the little simple things in life that mean so much.
{{HUGS}}
Caroline

The Blue Sparrow said...

Awww the words Daddy's girl comes to mind. What a sweet picture!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful!

Mary said...

Aww. This is so very cute. These are the moments that melt the heart.

Kayli said...

There's an award for you on my blog. I love reading your blog, it encourages me in my walk with Jesus.

Cori said...

I love pictures like these. I have one of my hubby and our lil boy last summer and I just love it! Your babies are precious...Can't wait to "meet" Seth!

Holly said...

It's a beautiful picture. I'm glad that he is back home!

Stephanie said...

awwwww that is a really sweet picture!!!!! Picture do speak better than words some times!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful