Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Completely Worth the Wait

Guess what I got today? I'll give you a hint...

That's right! I got the ring I ordered almost 12 weeks ago. You remember? The one where we had the stone made from Wyatt's cremains...

It took a month longer to get it than it should have, but it was SO worth the wait. It screams Wyatt! See...

I ordered the stone in a natural color, which meant the color completely depended on the personality of the creamins it was being created from. It should have been any shade of clear, yellow, or green... leave it up to Wyatt to defy the odds and make a blue-green stone. There should have been no trace of blue in the stone whatsoever. HA! In real life, it's more blue than green and I simply love it.

The gentleman I talked to recently about Wyatt's ring said he has never seen a stone that didn't have color added come out this color. He has never witnessed or heard of a stone coming out in any shade of a blue on it's own. "You son was truly unique, the personality of his creamins speak for themselves," he said in an impressed tone.

Well, thank you, but I already knew that!

I finally have ALL of Wyatt's cremains back in our home and I am so incredibly pleased! Here are some more pictures I'd like to share...

Did I mention that I LOVE it!
Photobucket


30 comments:

Unknown said...

It is beautiful!!!! Well worth the wait! How amazing that it has blue! Can you say God!?! :)

With Out My Punkin said...

I LOVE it!!! How special that its blue/green! I know you know, but you have a very special boy! How much of his cremains did they use? Did they tell you? I have thought about this and dont know if I could do it...

Jus and Kat said...

Wow! I love that your ring is such a unique color, it's beautiful; what a great reminder of Wyatt's presence!

Becca said...

I love it! What a wonderful way to honor Wyatt!!!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

It's Beautiful and Perfect. Truly an amazing piece of jewlery!

Megan said...

Wow that is so beautiful and so wonderful it came out such a brilliant color! I didn't see your post about ordering this ring. It must have been before I started into the blogging world. Where did you get this done? E mail me if you get a chance and let me know! scubaloo4@yahoo.com What a wonderful thing you have to remember him by!!!

Charlotte Ann said...

It is truly beautiful as is Wyatt! I love that it came out blue... it really does show character... I noticed too how its practicly the color of the elephant or maybe thats just me! lol
I am so glad that it finally came in and that you have everything back!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Danielle it is absolutely beautiful just like Wyatt. I am so happy it finally arrived.

Nicolasa said...

Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous and very special! I am so happy you have it!

Anonymous said...

omg it's BEAUTIFUL! So glad you finally got it!

Kristy said...

Beautiful. You should love it, you will carry around a piece of Wyatt, every day. I love it. *hugs*

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! I am so glad you finally got it and Wyatt is safely back in your house.

Jill said...

Oh, it is so beautiful and special!! So happy you now have it!

Lisa and Jonathan said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

Oh WOW! I am so happy for you. And yes Wyatt is definately unique. What a beautiful stone your angel created.

Malory said...

It is gorgeous!!

Trisha Larson said...

That is so special. I just love it.

Hugs,
Trisha

Anonymous said...

it is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy it finally came.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful ring! How wonderful it is such a unique color.I can certainly understand how it was worth the long wait.
Enjoyed the helicopter story - you are so brave! Happy birthday to Ansley!
Blessings, Sarita
sboyette@tx.rr.com

Franchesca said...

It's SOOO gorgeous!!!

Caroline said...

It is soooo AWESOME and I just Love it too. It will be so nice to always have something that has Wyatt there and always with you.
{{HUGS}}
Caroline

Lighthouse Photography said...

It is just beautiful! I am so happy that you finally have Wyatt ring and that yet again Wyatt defied the odds :-) What a wonderful son you have to surprise his Mommy with such a beatuitful blue gift.

Beth said...

I'm so glad you finally got your ring. It's beautiful! I know it will be a sweet reminder of your dear Wyatt.

MommyIvy said...

It is beautiful!

Bethany said...

Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous! I love it :)

KK said...

I love it. What a special way to carry him with you.

Holly said...

Danielle, Wyatt's ring is absolutely amazing!! I looooove it! That is so awesome that it turned out that color on its own. I'm so glad to hear that you like it and that the rest of Wyatt is home safe!

crystal theresa said...

this is really beautiful :). i know you were really worried about it because of all the issues you were having getting the ring and all the of the delays. it really is worth the wait! it is an amazing blue color - your Wyatt is a special boy (but you already knew that!).

brigette said...

how amazing!! I am so glad you finally got it back. It is beautiful and so special!!

Mary said...

I'm glad to see that the ring came out beautifully.