Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Bragging Rights

I have to take a moment to brag on my sweet husband. He came home and we've been watching movies together all afternoon. It's been nice to lounge around the house with him. It seems like he's never home anymore and I'm really enjoying the down time with him. As we were watching movies I hear a horn honk and I asked him if that was on the tv or if someone was in our driveway. He doesn't answer me but gets up and runs to the door.

And he returned with these...

I asked him what the occasion was, only for him to grin and excitedly hand me the card that came with the flowers.

Ansley had a fit over the flowers as well. Joseph took a flower from my arrangement and gave to his little princess. You would have thought Joseph gave her the moon and stars by the look in her eyes...


I must say, after 5 years of marriage this man still has the power to melt my heart. I am very blessed and thankful he chose me to be his wife. He loves making me smile and had every reason to be proud of himself today. I was completely surprised.

Thank you honey for simply being you! I love you more than words.

Photobucket

18 comments:

Franchesca said...

So SWEET!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awww, that is so sweet. Lucky you.

Ashley D said...

She looks JUST like you! Love the flowers!

Emmy said...

You're a lucky girl! The arrangement is beautiful...is that what took him so long at the gym this morning? :)

Jill said...

What a sweet husband! The flowers are beautiful!

House of Collinsworth said...

How sweet is that!!!! What a great surprise!

Charlotte Ann said...

What a beautiful surprise. I was surprised a few days ago with flowers as well. Thank you for sharing your beautiful bouquet with us! Such a sweet husband!

The Blue Sparrow said...

Aww what a big softie! How incredibly sweet of him! Have a great day soaking all that love in! *HUGS*

MRS. HAIRSTON said...

Awe :) Danielle he IS the sweetest! It is nice to have a couple our age to "look up to" :) By the way Ansley looks so cute in her picture where she is looking up at...I am guessing her daddy. :) Congratulations on a beautiful family!

Kristy said...

Beautiful, what an amazing man you have married.

Caroline said...

What a sweetie.
Caroline

Holly said...

What a sweet and special guy!! How nice for you to receive flowers just because.... They are beautiful!

Nicolasa said...

THAT is SO romantic! What a sweetheart you have! :-)

Tiffany said...

I love flowers "just because". Those are the best kind. You are a blessed lady to have him as your hubby.

Anonymous said...

awwww the flowers are beautiful

Elizabeth said...

That was so special.

Mary said...

Very sweet. Ansley looks so content with her flower.

KK said...

Aww, you are blessed.