Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

4 Years Ago

Four years ago today, at 5:20 in the afternoon, I gave birth to a healthy screaming baby girl. Ansley Joy Finchum made her arrival after 20 1/2 hours or labor and an hour and a half of pushing. Was it worth it? I asked myself this many times during the course of my laboring. My answer? I’d do it a million times over to bring this sweet, strong willed, little diva into my life. This 8lb 1oz, 18 3/4 bundle of joy has blessed us with four wonderful years. It has been an absolute privilege to be her mother. I am honored to be able to share some of my favorite pictures of these last four years. I hope you enjoy a glimpse of the joy Ansley has brought into our lives as she's grown.


Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl! Mommy, Daddy, Eli, Wyatt, and Seth love you so very much!
Photobucket


18 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Ansley is adorable. What a precious daughter you have. Thank you so much for sharing all the pictures of her. I hope she has a very Happy Birthday!

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures!! Happy birthday, Ansley!

Tiffany said...

Ansley looks like a sweet and joyful little girl. I enjoyed looking at the photos of her. So precious!
Happy Birthday to your princess!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Happy Birthday Ansley.

Or "Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag" in German! ;-)

She's such a precious little girl!!!

MommyIvy said...

She is such a doll.

Caroline said...

Such a cutie and Awesome pictures. Thanx for sharing all of them. I love the cake one and the ones with Daddy's Boots so adorable.

Happy Birthday Ansley !!! Hope your day is xtra special !!!
Caroline and the Gang !!!

Kristy said...

Shes just perfect. Happy 4th Birthday, Ansley. Time just flies, doesn't it?

Traci Michele said...

I just loved watching Ansley grow up before my eyes! What a treat. She is so beautiful and it was such a privilege to meet her!

Give her a big HUG from Riley and tell her Happy Birthday from all of us!

PS: I noticed that you had a framed picture of you and your hubby with signatures around it. Did you do that at your wedding? Tim and I did that too!

Love,
Traci

With Out My Punkin said...

Happy Birthday Ansley, I love the pictures thank you for sharing, the chocolate cake one is too cute! Hope that she has a great day!

Melody said...

So adorable! I love little naked pictures of babies (or diapered that is). My 2 year old STILL would reather be naked (even outside in the cold, NOT that I'd let her). Ansley is adorable!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ansley!! Great pictures and moments you have captured :)

Unknown said...

She has the most ADORABLE smile! Happy Birthday, Ansley!

Auntie Melissa said...

Happy Birthday munchkin!!! I remember when she was that little!! I can't believe she is so big already!!! Miss you and love you guys!!! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics. Happy Birthday

Holly said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Ansley!

Jess said...

Ansley is an absolute doll, and so photogenic!! Those are some very precious pictures, thanks for sharing!!

Mary said...

Sorry I'm late but happy belated to your beautiful little girl.

Pam said...

How sweet is your daughter!!! I had not read your blog before as I am writing this I have tears in my eyes! What beautiful children you have!