Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Prayers Please

Tomorrow is a big day for two of us baby loss moms. First of all, I hope you all will think of Holly (Carleigh's mommy) as she will be seeing her OB for the first time in this new pregnancy of hers. Please pray that her baby is where it should be at that everything looks perfectly normal.

Also, tomorrow is my anatomy ultrasound. The closer I get to 7:30 in the morning, the more nervous I get. I'd like to have faith that Seth will be completely healthy but I've learned that God's plans are not my plans. I do have faith however that whatever Seth's health may be, God will be with me each step of the way.

Please pray for God to give me peace. I know I'm in good hands and that Seth is too. Pray for his health and an uneventful ultrasound tomorrow. I hope with all my heart I can feel safe to start planning for Seth's arrival after we get a clean bill of health from the technician. I'm just so scared I will walk into a little ultrasound room once again with my heart full of hopes and dreams for my baby, only to leave with those hopes shattered and my dreams broken. I just need to get past tomorrow one way or another so I know what I'm facing... one way or another.

On a lighter note, I received these pictures from Megan of Wyatt's name in the snow! Seeing these pictures of his name gave my heart a much needed boost today. Thank you Megan!


Well friends, that's all for now. I will update you tomorrow on my appointment!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Jill said...

I hope both you and Holly have wonderful appointments full of good news. Love Wyatt's name in the snow. So sweet of Megan. xx

Tina said...

I'll be thinking of you and Holly. xx

Caroline said...

I'm praying for you both soooooo much !!! Take care and Yes God is always near.
{{HUGS}}
Caroline

Elizabeth said...

I will be thinking of you. God bless. *hugs*

Megan said...

Oh I can't wait to hear from you and Holly tomorrow!! I pray that everything will go well for you two! *hugs* TRY TRY TRY not to stress, I know easier said then done!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. Wyatt's name is beautiful in the snow. xx

The Blue Sparrow said...

Prayers sent, now sit back and feel His peace like a river! *HUGS*

MRS. HAIRSTON said...

Praying for you both : )

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was so sweet, Wyatt's name in the snow. I will be praying for you and Holly.

Jess said...

Praying for you and Holly tomorrow! I have my anatomy scan tomorrow too, unless the current snowstorm keeps me stuck in the house.

With Out My Punkin said...

Thinking of you tomorrow and hope that you have a wonderful apt!

Kayli said...

My daughter usually wakes me up right around 7:30, usually I hate it. I'm going to use the opportunity this time to pray for you & Holly. I hope that you'll be able to sleep tonight & be at peace tomorrow.

Mary said...

I am praying for both of you.

Tiffany said...

Thinking of you today and hope that your appointment works out for the best. Loved Wyatt's name in the snow, very peaceful.

Megan said...

Glad you like it!! I hope all of our babies are friends in heaven!

Kristy said...

I missed this yesterday, but I hope everything went well today. *hugs*

Holly said...

Hi Danielle, thank you for the mention! I actually ended up canceling my appt with the ob and set up an appt with an ob/midwife group for Feb 22. But on the 9th I did have a coworker scan me at work so I got to see my baby! Seems I'm only around 6 wks instead of 8 wks. Kinda sucks to be set back 2 wks but as long as everything goes ok I can deal!!