Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Long Overdue Pictures

I realized I haven't shared any ultrasound pictures with you from my last two ultrasounds so I thought tonight would be just as good a night as any to take the time to upload them. I haven't done it until now partly because I can't figure out how to use our scanner, and mostly because I'm lazy!

I must also apologize for the quality of the pictures... I took them with my camera and uploaded them onto blogger after I tried to fix them up in photoshop :)

So, without further delay...



That's all I have for now, but I should have more pictures to share on the 9th and 10th. The 9th is my big ultrasound and the 10th is my regular doctors appointment. Which reminds me what tomorrow marks for me in this pregnancy... My 18 week and 2 day mark. Better known as the day in my pregnancy with Wyatt that we found out our plans for Wyatt and God's plan for Wyatt were two entirely different plans. I will post more about a great deal of milestones I am facing as tomorrow will be the first of a cluster I will be barreling through over the next week and a half.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanx for sharing the pics and praying for you always. Praying for all those milestones. {{HUGS}}
Caroline

Nicolasa said...

How exciting! Thank you for sharing them!

With Out My Punkin said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of Seth and praying with you through this next week! ((hugs))

The Blue Sparrow said...

Aww I love how he looks like he's cuddled up on his knees in the first shot! Continuing to pray you through! *HUGS*

Lighthouse Photography said...

Thank you for sharing. He looks beautiful!

Holly said...

I'm glad you posted some pics of Seth! I think the profile US pics are so cute!

Lena said...

I am so happy for you! This baby is going to be such joy! God Bless you and your family!

Lena

Mary said...

Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Kristy said...

Yay! What a doll...now we just need some belly pics. ;)

Anonymous said...

beautiful...thanks for sharing