Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Can Anyone Help? UPDATED

UPDATE:

Thanks to everyone for offering to help or directing me to someone that could help get my blog fixed and running again. Isn't it Murphy's Law that the moment you ask for help you figure it out on your own? Well, I got it all figured out after a few attempts to throw my laptop through a window! Now, now, I wouldn't do that... would I? Thanks again dear friends!

ORIGINAL POST:

Is anybody really good with HTML codes or blogging layouts? I need help! And I'd be glad to pay :) Here's the deal. I completely messed up my 3 column layout and can't figure out how to get it back to the way I had it! Plus, I've made the elements and stuff I want to add to my blog, but I can't get my custom header to show up. It loads, but when I preview or save... it never shows up! I'm so frustrated! I should have just left my blog well enough alone. It took me forever to get it the way I like it in the first place. UGH!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle, I am no good at any of the above, but my blog designer Danielle (yes, that's her name too!) is. This is her web address, shoot her an email. She's a sweetie. http://blogsbydanielle.blogspot.com/
and Good luck! xxxx

Franchesca said...

I can help :) Email me

jennabelle55@gmail.com

Holly said...

I'm certainly not an expert but I mess around with HTML codes and have worked on my own blogs.

Jayme said...

Did you get it figured out? I see a header and three columns...

Traci Michele said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look Danielle! LOVE!

How did you do the frames? How did you do the header? Love the font!

Did I mention LOVE? hehe

Traci

Jenilee said...

glad you got it to work! html can be very frustrating because every little mark means something and if you mess it up it is so hard to figure it out! I've been there!

visiting from Shoulders...

Isaiah 43:1-3

Alicia said...

I just came over from Shoulders and read through your blog. What an inspiration you are to other mothers who have lost a little one. I have never experienced a loss such as yours, but I have had 4 miscarriages (3 within the last 3 years) all 2nd trimester. Heaven is a sweeter place. So thankful we have the promise of Heaven!

Wyatt was amazing! He is just perfect and precious as God formed him. Just adorable! Thanks for sharing him with us.

I can so relate to your fears with this pregnancy...as I am scared to death to get pregnant again. Praying for peace for you and for your family as you get closer to meeting your new addition to your family.

I will be following your blog through RSS feed....

Ashley D said...

You have a blog award waiting for you on my blog.:)

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

I gave you 2 awards, if you want to, check my blog to get them!

Love the new layout! Great job!

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Just popping in to say hi after reading your Facebook status. I'm really happy for you. Your blog looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I'm really happy for you and your family. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Blessings,

Teresa <><