Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Look Who Came to Visit!

Considering it has almost been two weeks since she was here, I guess I'm a little behind on telling you about my visit with Celia.

I was SO thrilled to have her come stay with me. It was an added bonus that she brought William to play with my munchkins... and of course, baby Gabriel! I actually got to hold him and cuddle on that sweet baby this time around! I haven't posted on my visit to go see her in the hospital after she had Gabriel because I brought my camera and forgot to make sure my SD card was in it. I was ticked! There I was meeting this sweet new baby and I couldn't even take his picture! Anyways, Celia has posted about it on her blog if you are interested in reading about it just click here.

Celia and I swapped babies for a while and just loved on them. Seth felt so big after holding Gabriel for a while! Well, I guess that could be because he is getting big...

These little boys...

...are going to be best friends and they just don't know it yet! Aren't they cute?!

The kids also had a blast playing together. They have become fast friends and Ansley and Eli were less than thrilled when William had to go home on Sunday.

This is kind of off topic, but I have mentioned in a past post that we recently got a new puppy named Winston.

Well, we got Winston two days before Celia arrived and I believe it's safe to say that he was very well received by all the children. (NOTE: Eli would not be still long enough for me to get a picture of him with Winston.)

Even Seth...

We also put Seth and Gabriel in the matching outfits that Sarita sent us while we were still pregnant with them. They looked so precious, but don't take my word for it. See for yourself.



Of course we had to get a picture of all the kids together along with Noah's tiger and Wyatt's elephant...

And these stuffed animals represent the two sweet little boys that brought Celia and I together...
It was a wonderful weekend. I am already counting down the days until we can get back together again!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The pictures are all so wonderful.
How nice that she came to visit with you. The little ones are precious gifts from God. Love you new puppy, too cute! Have a wonderful weekend.

Caroline said...

What a nice visit. Such wonderful pics. What great friends they will be someday !!
A very beautiful & touching post.

Caroline

Sarita Boyette said...

What a great visit! You and Celia look so good! The kids are all precious, as is the cute puppy. I love seeing the baby boys in their matching outfits! Thank you so much for taking their photo in them. Remembering Wyatt & Noah, who brought your families together.... xoxoxoxoo

Franchesca said...

the boys are ADORABLE together!!! LOVE the pictures :)

Mary said...

Oh it looks like it was a wonderful time for all. The children are all adorable.

Ann said...

So sweet! Y'alls boys will be the best of friends...great pictures all around.

The Blue Sparrow said...

Looks like a great visit! The boys are soo cute! You look great by the way too! Love all the pics! *HUGS*

Holly said...

What a great visit! I love that you get to meet up and are such great friends!!! :)