Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

All About Seth!


Little man is getting HUGE. And he's developing a personality that is just as big. He is/has been such a huge blessing to our family.

I'm loving that he smiles all the time. Especially when I put my face close to his. His eyes light up when he sees me and he tries to "talk" to me with all his coos and sweet little gurgles.

He's also discovered his hands. He seems happier sucking on his fingers anymore than he does with his pacifier. I've never had a baby that preferred their fingers... until now, it seems.

Little man had his first feeding of baby foot yesterday. Mixed grain cereal with some sweet potatoes. He LOVED it. I just tried to feed him some plain cereal and he wouldn't hear of it until I added in the sweet potatoes. He is definitely his fathers child!

Seth does scare me to death with one of the habits he's developed though. He pulls his blanket over his face when he's sleepy and that is how he wants to sleep. I'm so scared he is going to suffocate himself! The first time he did it I about had a heart attack. I just knew when I pulled the blanket back that he would be blue! Thank goodness I was wrong. For now, I let him keep the blanket over his face until he falls asleep and then I move it down.

Oh well. Only (almost) three months old and is already finding ways to keep me on my toes!
Photobucket


4 comments:

Holly said...

What a little cutie! Yeah, the blanket thing would scare me too! I'd pull it down just like you.

Sarita Boyette said...

Seth is just precious - I love all those facial expressions! I have an inkling of how much joy he has brought to your household.xoxoxo

Caroline said...

So very precious and so very cute !!
Great pics !!
Caroline

Charlotte Ann said...

He has Daddy's dimples!! he is so cute with his BIG snile! What a precious gift you have!