Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Friday, September 3, 2010

A family portrait with Wyatt

I have been really bothered lately with the idea that I don't care for the one and only family picture we were able to get after Wyatt was born. I wish I had thought to hire a photographer to do family portraits in addition to the NILMDTS pictures we had taken. But, we all know there is no way to change those precious couple of days so I decided to make my own by compiling pictures together from that time frame. I'm pretty satisfied with the way they turned out. It's not the real thing, but it's better than what I had. I used a few different effects to give the picture some different looks...


NOTE: Seth is not in this picture because this is supposed to be a family picture to capture our family as it was last year.

Also, I wanted to do a picture to add to Wyatt's name gallery in honor of his 15 month anniversary of living and going to heaven. I added words into his name that had meaning to me like 2 minutes, elephants, son, brother, loved, missed, dear, heaven sent, life, cherished, and so on... This is what I came up with.


Photobucket

10 comments:

Jaime said...

Nice work, Danielle!

I especially love the second to last one that looks like it is done in pencil crayon.

What a beautiful family!

xo

Caroline said...

Very very Beautiful !!!

I love your new blog look too.

{{HUGS}}
Caroline

belle said...

just beautiful!!!!

Lisette said...

Great job!!! That is a really good idea.

Wendy said...

Great job!!! I hope we can get this done someday too!

Sarita Boyette said...

You are so talented!!! I just love the family photos and Wyatt's name collage. these are beautiful! I like your new blog look, too.

Mary said...

Danielle these are so touching. I only wish that Wyatt were truly here.

trennia said...

Those are such beautiful memories.I wish someone would have done a family photo for us,but the only one I got of (US) all is Emily's funeral.
(((HUGS)))

The Blue Sparrow said...

They look great and I like the name gallery pics too! You did a great job! *HUGS*

Holly said...

I think you did a great job on the pics!!!