Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ansley

Oh miss Ansley Joy! You are becoming such a big girl...

Your making friends...

Roping mommy into making special ice cream cone cupcakes for your class this past Friday...

Eli got to join in too!

Getting your first boyfriend (If you listen closely you'll hear Joseph breaking into a cold sweat!), and then having mommy find out from your teacher that you two were trying to hold hands and had to be told that was a no-no...

According to your little boyfriends mother, H thinks you walk on water and you have him wrapped around your little finger! It looks like you think he's pretty great too...

Your drawing your shapes so well...

And very soon, you will be a cheerleader for your school. (Pray for me please, I will be a cheerleading coach for pre-k through 1st grade with the help of another mom who is almost 7 months pregnant!)

And look at you with your daddy. I love the way your eyes sparkle when you look at him.

They don't stay little long...
Photobucket

5 comments:

Holly said...

Awww, she is getting so big! Uh oh, daddy better watch out for those boys!

Sarita Boyette said...

Ansley is just too cute! Whoever thought your baby would be caught holding hands - LOL!!! Her little boyfriend must be a sweetie!

Caroline said...

She is really growing up. They do grow fast. This yr my oldest is a 4th grader. I think Wow wasn't it that long ago I brought him home. The pics are beautiful. I made those same cupcakes last yr for school.

Caroline

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

What a beautiful little lady!!!

Charlotte Ann said...

God help us both! My little girl is 6 and isnt so little anymore! I pray everyday that time slows a little so that I can treasure each moment with my 2 children!

This post is adorable! Love the sparkle in Ansley's eyes when she looks as daddy! He holds the key to her heart!