Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Message from Heaven on Father's Day...


Daddy can you feel me
Do you know I'm near
I wish that I could be with you
On Father's day this year.

I know your hurting daddy
I see it everyday
If only I could let you see
I'm better than okay.

Heaven is so pretty daddy
I'm wrapped in angel's wings
I'm spending time with Jesus
While I hear heaven's choir sing.

I can't wait to show you daddy
the streets are made of gold
Oh, and even better daddy,
Up here my body's whole!

You still have things to do down there
Until your time is through
Oh, but when that day comes daddy
I can't wait to run to you!

Happy father's day from heaven daddy! I love you...
Love always, Wyatt

1 comments:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

So beautiful...this takes my breath away...