Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Update on Celia and Xander

I just got off the phone with Celia. She's tired you guys. And trying to nurse a migraine on top of everything else. Poor thing. Just what she needs...

As far as the contractions go, she is still having them every 1-3 minutes and the meds they have given her aren't really doing anything. However, her bleeding has pretty much almost stopped. Monkey's heart rate is in the 140's and he is driving the nurses crazy because he keeps running away from the monitor. Celia said they are having to come in about every 20 minutes or so to "find" Monkey again! What a blessing that Xander is doing great with everything going on.

There is still no word on whether or not Xander will be delivered soon or not. Celia was given the go ahead to eat something so her guess is that they most likely won't be delivering tonight unless contractions or bleeding get worse.

That's all I know right now. I will call in the morning to get another update, and if something happens in the meantime either Celia or Phillip will call me so I can keep everyone updated. Please continue to pray. I know it's scary for them to be dealing with so many unknowns at the moment.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarita Boyette said...

She and Xander are already on my prayer list, so I will just pray harder. What a scary situation! Thanks for keeping us informed, and I will keep praying that everything wil work out positively.

Lisette said...

How scary, please let her know that I am praying for her and the baby.

House of Collinsworth said...

I prayed for her until I fell asleep around 12:30, then again when I woke up at 3:00. It's now 8:30 and hoping to hear the contractions stopped.