Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Prayers for Celia and Baby

Please be in prayer for my dear friend Celia. She has been admitted to the hospital for bleeding and contractions and if they haven't gotten both stopped by this evening there is talk that they will deliver Xander by c-section tonight.

Celia seems to be doing okay, but is just trying to process everything right now. She is only 33 weeks and 4 days so Xander's lung development could be an issue. Please pray first and foremost that the doctors can get both the bleeding and contractions to stop. However, if it's Gods will for Xander to make his entrance this evening please also pray that he will do beautifully despite being born so early. I know Celia, Phillip, and their family deeply cherish and appreciate your prayers. I will keep you updated as I learn more through out the day.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Positive thoughts being sent their way.

Much love,
Jaimexo

Caroline said...

I'm on my knees right now. Praying for all.

Caroline

Trisha Larson said...

praying....

Ann said...

Saying a prayer for them all!

Mary said...

Praying for them.