Click below and Google will call you to connect you to my voicemail! Numbers are always private.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kimberly from "A Person's a Person, No Matter How Small"

Thank you for your comment. I tried to leave you a comment but it won't let me leave one and I feel like I have a few things I'm being led to say to you. Please email me at mommy2aews@gmail.com

Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray Leah feels how much she is loved each day you are blessed with her presence.

((((Big Hugs to you))))

Photobucket

2 comments:

House of Collinsworth said...

I just read her entire blog. I so badly wanted to comment too, but when I try it says, "comments on this blog are restricted to team members". Kimberly, if you see this, please email me at Lisacollinsworth@hotmail.com.

Unknown said...

Good to see you blogging again - have missed you! I will head over to her site...prayers are being sent her way.